Brownstone brokers have access to our exclusive program and the benefits of working with us are countless.
Financial and Market Stability
- Brownstone Insurance has been insuring mult-unit buildings since 1982 and is among the most stable, top-notch habitational programs in the area.
- AM Best A Rated
- Brownstone writes policies throughout Massachusetts.
- You will always speak with your personal Brownstone Program Underwriter.
In-House Claims Handling
- Here at Brownstone, we do not outsource anything.
Ease of Doing Business
- Net premium billing
- 3-year policies available
- Stable market with stable pricing
- Agency support through education
- Easy online indication form
- Short and simple application
- Electronic policy issuance
- 30-minute indications
- Same-day policy issuance and mailing/emailing
Alexis Kimball, Agents Relations Manager and Elizabeth Cincotta, Director of New Media and Customer Communications, are here to help you succeed. To schedule an appointment with your Agent Relations Manager, contact Alexis at (617) 236-6400 or by emailing her at AKimball@brownstoneinsurance.com.
Ready to get started? Just complete our Producer Agreement Form and you may begin enjoying the benefits of quoting properties with the comprehensive Brownstone program.